Study and improve your public speaking in the comfort of your home or office. Become a more effective public speaker, sales presenter, and executive communicator with these Books, CD’s, and DVD’s.
Speakers Edge eBook
Secrets and Strategies for connecting with any audience
AUD$9.99(Available for immediate download after purchase)
Whether your next presentation is in front of three people in a board room or three thousand people in a convention centre you can create a connection with your audience that will leave them wanting to hear more! Benefit from the combined 73 year experience of four public speaking World Champions and a National Speakers Association Hall of Fame Speakeras they share their secrets and strategies for connecting with any audience.
The Speakers Edge eBook is divided into three sections dedicated to helping you
- Improve your presence on the platform
- Develop excellent content
- Apply the winning techniques that Public Speaking World Champions use
Improve your public speaking skills with useful resources from four World Champions and a Hall of Fame Speaker! The five experts featured in this book represent the best of the best in the world of public speaking and presentation coaching.
Humour 101 CD
Secrets for Professional Presentations
Do you believe funny people think differently? The truth is they do. You’ll never be funnier until you change the way you think. That is exactly what this program will start to do for you. What would it mean to you if you could use humour more effectively? Seriously! How would using more humour help you with your presentations?
During this 72 minute Audio CD you’ll get:
- 8 Humour secrets that comedians don’t want you to know
- The confidence to try humour again, even if hasn’t worked in the past
- A Step by Step formula for creating jokes that you can use for years to come
- Amazing understanding of why people laugh, so you can get more laughs
- Why many jokes don’t work
Don’t give another presentation without these 8 humour secrets