E-coaching can help you improve your presentation and speaking skills when you have limited time or financial resources.
In Virtual coaching sessions with Mark, clients will learn, and be coached on, the three essential aspects of effective presentations: organization, development of material, and delivery.
How does Virtual Coaching work?
After purchasing your Virtual coaching session we will agree a suitable time to conduct our virtual coaching session. From the comfort of your home or office, through Skype (preferred) or over the phone we will conduct our 45 minute coaching session.
If you have a presentation already prepared we can review your delivery and the slides (Mark will review ahead of the session to maximise time in the session to furthering your skills); or you can use the session as preparation for an upcoming presentation.
What is covered in the Virtual Coaching Session?
Depending upon your needs and concerns we can cover any area of Public Speaking or Presentation Skills. Typically we will discuss some of the areas below:
- Planning a presentation – Mark will share with you the Speech Development Lifecycle framework. This easy to use framework will provide you with the tools to quickly and easily plan an effective presentation.
- Audience Analysis – Learn how to analyse an audience; determine their needs and wants that must be met by your presentation prior to writing your first word. And, during the presentation appreciate the signals being sent by your audience to understand if your presentation is successful.
- Speech Structure – Understand the different speech structures available and when to use each one. Mark will coach you when to use and when not to use each of the speech structures.
- Stories – Mark will work with you to identify and develop stories to make your message more inspirational and memorable
- Body Language & Vocal Variety – Mark will explain to you the importance of non-verbal and verbal communication. You will get the opportunity to practise these skills with Mark. You will receive immediate feedback on your body movement, eye contact, and vocal techniques and how they have positively or negatively impacted the effectiveness of your presentation.
- PowerPoint – Mark will share with you the techniques so you can use PowerPoint professionally. As a tool PowerPoint is extensively used in business presentations around the globe; Mark will step you through the principles of effective slide design and how to deliver your presentation with PowerPoint.
- Q&A sessions – Question and Answer sessions often unnerve inexperienced presenters. Mark will step you through the process of managing a professional Question and Answer session. You will learn how to encourage questions from an unresponsive audience and handle hostile questions or audience members
How much does Virtual Coaching cost?
The total investment for a Virtual Coaching session is $197.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Mark understands and respects your need for confidentiality and privacy. Mark does not disclose any details or information discussed during your coaching sessions.